Having scheduling problems? Finding it hard to get everyone you need in a meeting all at the same time? Having to fork out for travel expenses for your employee overseas? Well SMART might just have the solution you’re looking for.
What is the SMART Kapp IQ?
“The SMART Kapp IQ is an ultra HD display built in whiteboard that enables multi-way inking between any combination of devices, anywhere in the world – simultaneously”*.
In other words, the SMART Kapp IQ is a whiteboard that can not only display your presentations, graphs and spreadsheets to a high quality but can also be used as a collaboration tool between yourself, your employees – remote and otherwise. It enables your employees to link into the SMART Kapp device via their own devices, such as laptops, smart phones, tablets or other SMART Kapp displays. Not only are they able to see your notes but are also able to contribute to the presentation via their own devices.
So…what does it do exactly?
- You are able to share notes with up to 250 people worldwide.
- Touch, write, swipe and control the Kapp IQ with your finger or a pen.
- Save and organise notes on your devices.
- Smoothly continue where you left off.
- Send notes as PDFs or JPEGs.
- Protect any sensitive work with encrypted connections.
- Encourage active engagement within the workforce.
- Colour-coding helps to differentiate between each individual person’s contributions to the notes.
- Multi-way inking allows remote participants to write, save and share on the device in real-time.
- Employees connect their device via an app which is available through the IPhone App Store or Google Play.
Where can I find out more?
Contact one of our team members on 0845 226 1675 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, advice or to book a demo.
*Information obtained from SMART’s download fact sheet available at http://smartkapp.com/en/products/kapp-iq (accessed on 08/02/16).